Monday 9 October 2017

Goblin Story - New Director, New project

Goblin Story - New Director, New project  
After the pitching of 27 projects 14 were chosen and unfortunately my film was not one of the chosen few, which where deiced by a panel of external professionals. My tutors however still highly  recommend that I still direct a project, as they thought I'd be well suited to the role. After some looking around I found a project that needed a new director. The film Goblin Story was a 3D film, about the tale of two Goblin brothers and there quest through a temple to find a Gem. The current director was not up to the task and the person who had come up with the idea did not want to direct, only to help the film as art director. With this in mind I came onto the project as director and brought my own producer Fern, to help me mange the project. The existing film team responded well to me coming onto the project, and the film got off to a good start. As it is a student film and we all need to do as much as we can, I would also go on to help with cinematography, texture painting, background painting and character work.      

No comments:

Post a Comment