Thursday 5 May 2016

Background project- backgrounds paintings interior


Painted background interior-

Background project- backgrounds paintings -
As part of our background project we had to produce two painted backgrounds, the first being an interior location. The background which was to be inspired by the a storyboard panel, had to include both a main source of light and a secondary softer source of light, in my case I used a panel from our 'Penryn 800' , with the light sources being the window, and the candle. Working first in pencil and then with water colours, I looked at how light would bounce off the different objects, I then added more coloured pencil to add a little more depth, however given more time I would have liked to have gone of it, with the more watercolours to get a bolder tonal value. 

No comments:

Post a Comment